Project Erasmus+ KA229 “Yes, Women Can! Don’t be afraid!”.
LICEO SCIENTIFICO STATALE CLAUDIO CAVALLERI _ ITALY
ESCOLA SECUNDÁRIA DE MOURA_ PORTUGAL
In this project we are exchanging good practices in order to study the realities of Europe and create an awareness campaign in order to reduce women discrimination and to contribute to eliminating all forms of
prejudices and violence against all women and girls in the public and private spheres .
First of all the target of the project are our students and we want them to change their minds and to be aware that both women and girls have the same rights as men and boys.
Thanks to the work of cooperation and exchange of “good practices” from each country we are contributing to
• reducing all forms of discrimination against women and girls everywhere
• making students aware of forms of female emancipation
• ensuring that all girls and boys have access to quality early childhood development, care and preprimary education so that they are ready for primary education.
• reducing all forms of violence against all women and girls in the public and private spheres,
including trafficking and sexual and other types of exploitation.
• reducing all harmful practices, such as child, early and forced marriage and female genital mutilation.
For the implementation of the project we will organise:
– 4 short-term joint staff meetings
– 4 short term exchanges of 5 students plus 2 accompanying teachers from each school during which
an ” event” focused on activities on
– women in the education and scientific world
– women in the business and digital world
– women in social and volunteering world
– women in the sports
-6 long-term students’ mobilities
El presente proyecto ha sido financiado con el apoyo de la Comisión Europea. Esta publicación (comunicación) es responsabilidad exclusiva de su autor. La Comisión no es responsable del uso que pueda hacerse de la información